Do you wish to delete Facebook messages fast? Oh, you’re wondering how right? Instead of deleting one message at a time, you can delete all the messages at once. Now deleting the Facebook messages fast, you would need to add the chrome extension on your Desktop or computer and get started.
Delete Facebook Messages Fast
Delete Fast messages fast is the method of deleting multiple messages at a time easily. The process is very simple and fast. All you need to do is to add the Chrome extension to your Desktop chrome. Aside from the chrome extension, Facebook recently added a feature that allows you to delete messages with its messaging app, Messenger. With this feature, you can simply delete a message you sent and regret immediately. But in this feature, you need to select and hold on to the message. It can be done with the Messenger on your mobile device or using your desktop.
Facebook Fast Delete Messages Extension App
There are different chrome extension apps that have been released to help you fast delete messages. In this guide, I will be providing you with one of the best you can use. To fast delete messages on facebook, you can Add Delete All Messages for the Facebook extension to get started.
This extension allows you to delete all messages on Facebook with just a click. In other words, it is a simple cleaner in your browser. You can effective and simply remove all the messages from the Facebook account if you want. Messages can be selected specifically and delete in just a click. Here’s how to add this extension to your chrome;
Just like the extension will be added to Chrome immediately.
Fast Delete Messages Facebook – How to use Chrome Extension App
To use the extension, you would be required to login to your account to start. Once installed, follow below;
- Open the extension or Open facebook on your Desktop and log in.
- Then look for the extension icon at the top right corner of your address bar.
- Click on it to open the control panel.
Make sure to authorize the extension on Facebook. Then start using. Select the message thread you wish to delete.
How to Delete Facebook Messages – Facebook Messenger
If you have sent a message which you regret sending, you can simply remove or delete it from the account. Wondering how? Well, here’s the guide to follow;
- You can use a mobile app or desktop.
- Open the Facebook messenger app on your mobile device or your desktop.
- Sign in to Messenger if you signed out (using your Facebook login details).
- Search for the conversation you wish to remove a message from and open it.
- Press and hold on the message on the mobile app or hit on the dots menu on the desktop.
- Then select or hit “Remove” and then choose “Remove for everyone”. Just like that, the message will disappear.
When you select remove for everyone, it means the message will disappear from both the sender and receiver. Users are given 10 minutes to delete or remove newer messages.