Facebook doesn’t let people track who views their profile. Third-party apps also can’t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
Facebook is one of the most prominent social media sites that has a million individuals around the globe. Some people that utilize Facebook are always curious and desire to know who views their Facebook Profile daily, yet how can they know?
Today, Team Facebook will show you a simple way to track your Facebook to understand how you typically watch your Facebook Profile.
Note: This approach can function only in Google Chrome Web Browser.
Who Has Viewed My Facebook Profile
1. First, you should include Facebook Apartment Extension in your Chrome Browser by clicking on the link below.
2. Click Contribute To Chrome Switch to include the Extension to your Chrome Web browser.
3. After that, verify your activity by Click Include Expansion Switch on the turn-up the screen.
After adding this Extension, Log on to your Facebook Account or refill your Chrome Internet browser if you already Visited. You will certainly see something different in your Facebook Account User Interface.
5. After That, Click on Profile; visitors to see That view your Facebook Account Frequently (View Photos, Chat & Comment).
6. If you intend to return to your Typical Facebook Profile User Interface, Click on Enable/Disable Facebook Apartment on the Upper Left Conner of the display to Disable the Facebook Apartment.
Now you can see that you see your Facebook Account frequently with the Expansion on Chrome Web Browser, and this Facebook Apartment Extension does not just allow you to know your Facebook buddies that watch your Account but also individuals that are not your friends on Facebook. You can Allow and also Disable the Expansion at any time you want.