Messenger App: Download Facebook Messenger App.
I have no doubt that there are a lot of messenger apps out there for instant messaging(IM). Of all these apps, the Facebook messaging app has the most functionalities. It has been consistently voted among average users in many app downloading platforms like google play and Apple Store.
In case you are wondering, the Facebook Messenger app has many benefits. One such benefit is easy and reliable texting, voice call, and video calls. The Facebook Messenger app, popularly known as Messenger, was designed by Facebook as a chat in 2008. In 2011, the Facebook messenger app was released as a standalone for Android and iOS devices.
Simply put, you can easily text your friends and loved ones with the Facebook instant messenger app. Aside from that, you call easily give them a voice call or a video call, all for free.
Below are some other unique features of Facebook that you should know.
Features of Facebook Messenger
Below are some of the official features of Facebook Messenger.
- Start a chat quickly.
- Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF, and use emojis to express yourself better.
- Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send it to friends or share it with Stories.
- Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill, and more.
- Make calls or video chat with friends.
- Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal account.
- Suggest a meeting point or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
- Easily connect with your favourite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals, and more.
- Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
For someone who might have been using the regular Facebook app for a while, you might perform some of the above-highlighted features on Facebook, even without downloading and installing the Facebook app.
While that might seem to be accurate, it is, however, worthy of note that the Facebook messenger app was designed with chatting, with voice and video calling in mind.
Hence, the Messenger app is faster and better than the regular Facebook app.
While it is great to have a Facebook account before using the Messenger app, it is irrelevant, as you can download, install and use the Facebook Messenger app even without having a Facebook account.
If you have yet to utilize the Facebook messenger app, this article is written just for you. In this article, I will show you how to download and Install the Facebook Messenger app.
Facebook Messenger App Download
To download Facebook Messenger, follow the steps below.
- On your mobile phone, go to Google Play Store for Android users and App World for iOS users.
- Next, on the search bar, type “Facebook Messenger” and click on the Search button.
- Tap on the Facebook messenger app, and you should be taken to the app download page.
- On the messenger app download page, tap on the install button.
- Accept the terms and conditions of using the app if prompted, and the download should begin immediately.
That’s how to download and install Facebook Messenger from Android or iOS.
- Turn on the device you want to install the Facebook messenger app on.
- Open the device file explorer and locate the Facebook messenger app.
- Tap on the app and accept the conditions of installing the app.
That is all you need to install the messenger app on any device.
Facebook Messenger Login
Login in on Facebook Messenger is simple. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Turn on any device the Facebook messenger app is installed in and get it connected to the internet.
- Launch the Messenger app on your device.
- On the welcome page, you should be prompted to sign in. Enter your login details into the boxes provided and hit the “log in” button.
That is how to log in on the Facebook messenger app.
That’s all on the Facebook messenger app download and install. If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.