How to Uninstall Facebook App – Removing Facebook App.
If you want to delete your Facebook App from your current device, follow the guide to uninstall or delete the App from your phone easily and successfully.
It may happen that your phone is getting slow due to the memory space consumed by the Facebook App installed on your phone.
You should know that there is a difference between uninstalling and deleting. Uninstall is just like giving it a break while deleting means that you have to uninstall it from the list of applications and delete it from the main root, the Memory (SD) card.
However, you can download, install and uninstall your Facebook app again whenever you want.
How to uninstall the Facebook app on Any Device
Facebook App supports devices like the iPhone or iPad and Android. So here in this guide, we will gladly show you the few steps you will use to uninstall the Facebook app using any of the devices.
Removing Facebook App on an iPhone or iPad
- Press and hold the app icon
- Tap the x that appears
- To confirm, tap Delete
Removing Facebook App on Android
- Go to your Android’s settings and open your application manager
- Tap Facebook
- Tap Uninstall
NOTE: You can reinstall the app on your Android device anytime by downloading it from Google Play Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log out of Facebook for iPhone or iPad apps?
- How do I store my Facebook app on my Android SD card?
- How do I turn automatic app updates on or off for Facebook for Android?
- How do I find and upgrade to the latest version of the Facebook app?
- How do I get to the Facebook mobile site (m.facebook.com)?
Kindly use any of our share buttons below to share this post with your FAFS across the globe and leave a comment.