- You’re under 18. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over.
- Your home region isn’t supported. Facebook Marketplace is only available in 50 countries, including the United States, Canada, and Australia. If your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that isn’t supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon will not appear.
- You may be in an unsupported country. Traveling to a country that isn’t supported by Facebook Marketplace may also make the option disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- The iPod touch isn’t supported. While Facebook Marketplace will appear within the iOS app on the iPhone and iPad, it won’t show up when using an iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is new. Facebook Marketplace has been known to not appear at all to new Facebook users. This is likely done to prevent scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the platform.
- Dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, video, or some other Facebook feature.
Marketplace Facebook App Download
As much as we would love it if the marketplace app is available to download on the two most used mobile os, it is not. If anyone tells you otherwise that person is wrong. There are probably a lot of reasons that made facebook integrates the market on the Facebook app itself. But if they decide to make this marketplace app available to the public outside facebook in the feature it will make a lot of people happy. In other words, the marketplace app can not be downloaded it can only be accessed from the Facebook app if the marketplace is available in your location.
Facebook Marketplace Online App
like all digital market places, the one on Facebook is also online. to access it you have to be inline on Facebook. There is an advance to evening your marketplace online as you can just get things easily with you logging on to Facebook. All you have to do is just to access your Facebook app login and access the marketplace of its available in your location.
Buy And Sell On Facebook Market Place
The marketplace app is a great app for people looking to buy and to sell. If you have somethi9ng you want to get rid of or you want to take your business items to facebook then marketplace is you best bet to do that.
Once you have marketplace avialable in your region then buying and selling is very postible. From there you can make money with facebook easily from the marketplace. All you have to do now is to aceess the marketplace whether you are buying or selling to get started.
Facebook Marketplace Local App
With this app, the Facebook marketplace app you will have access to buy and selling in your local environment because that is how it works. Only items available in your locality can be accessed by you for more convenience and so that you don’t have to ship items. This makes it easy to buy and sell in your area and eliminates the cost of transport.
Facebook Marketplace App Not Showing Up
Well, there are a few reasons for your marketplace app not to show up. And the reason being that it might not be available for your area. or it’s temporarily available, maybe you have been ban from accessing the marketplace app.
Try visiting the Marketplace link again. To know exactly what is the cause. Then check my post on Facebook marketplace not working where I talked about most of the problems facing users using it.
How To Get Marketplace If Not Available
There are some things you can try to force the marketplace app to show in your Facebook app. firstly you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your Facebook app. also try logging out and logging back in. Put your phone on flight mode and remove it. Finally, try changing your location.