Search Facebook Marketplace – How Can I Locate Market place?.
Facebook has gone beyond helping users keep in touch with their family members, friends, and loved ones because business transactions can now be carried out on the platform.
On the feature, there is a gallery where sellers can pitch products they have for sale. The products pitched on the gallery by the sellers have standards they have met before they could be given a chance in the marketplace.
In the gallery also, buyers can search for available products, make their choice and shop for them directly from the comfort of their homes by contacting the seller through an address usually attached to every item sold in the market room.
This new development by Facebook has saved a lot of business owners the money they should have spent to rent a physical shop. It has also made products to reach more people within a short period.
How Can I Locate Market Place Facebook?
Before proceeding, note that Facebook Marketplace has been launched in just about 50 countries. The U.S.A is one of the countries that could first access the feature.
The Facebook marketplace is a new invention of the Facebook team on the site. Therefore, this feature only works on an updated version of the Facebook mobile app.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app or visit the Facebook site.
- On the left menu of the homepage, you will find a shop icon, go ahead and click on it.
Nb: If you are not up to 18, using the feature is impossible.
How to Sell Items on Facebook Market Place
- login to your account and click on the shop icon on the top left of the homepage.
- On the list of options on the next page, click on ‘Sell Something’ and ‘Item for Sale’ on the next page.
- Include descriptions of your item, for example, the title for your listing, the price, your location, a well-shot photo of the item, and the category under which your item falls.
- Finally, click on the Post option.
How to Purchase Items in the Marketplace
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the marketplace icon on the top left of your Facebook homepage.
- Browse and select the items of your choice.
- To send a message to the seller, quickly click the ‘message‘ option. Another way to do it by clicking the ‘ask for details’ option to be able to send a message to ensure the item is still available.
Search Facebook Marketplace – How Can I Locate Market place?
Before we call it a day, you need to know how to find the marketplace icon on the desktop, Android, and iOS.
Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and iOS
Desktop – The marketplace icon is on the menu bar on the left-hand side of your homepage if you use a desktop.
Android – On an Android device, the icon is on the top of your Facebook account homepage, with icons like notification, friend requests, and messenger icons.
iOS – For iOS, The Facebook marketplace is at the bottom of your Facebook Page.
Hope this was educating. Do well to leave behind a comment or question, if any.
Share this post, “Search Facebook Marketplace – How Can I Locate Market place?” with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Instagram.