Facebook Logout Button: How to Log out of Facebook Account.
Logging out of your Facebook is easy and can be done quickly.
You may ask, ‘How do I log out of my Facebook account and I will tell you that there is an effortless method that will help you simply log out of your Facebook profile. You don’t need to be frustrated because it is not tough.
How Do I Logout Of My Facebook Account
So, you may probably be using an internet user interface on your smartphone, but the iPhone’s Facebook app is much more organized than other platforms. The key to enjoying the new ios Facebook app is that the button on the left with lots of horizontal lines is a navigating beginning point cum primary menu.
Let’s see how it’s done.
How to Access Facebook Logout Button on a Computer
If you are using a computer, here is how to access the logout button:
On New Facebook
- Tick on the downward arrow icon at the top right.
- You will see the Log Out button at the bottom of the displayed menu.
On Classic Facebook
To access the logout button on classic Facebook on a computer, here are the steps:
- Tick on the downward arrow icon at the top right of any Facebook page
- Then you will see the Logout button at the bottom of the displayed menu.
How to Access Facebook Logout Button on Another Computer, Phone or Tablet
If you want to access the logout button of Facebook on another computer, phone or tablet:
- Navigate to Security and Login Settings
- Scroll to the section Where You’re Logged In. You may have to tap the See More option to see all of the sessions where you are logged in.
- Search for the session you want to end. Tap on the three-dot icon and click on the Logout button.
Once you click the Logout button, you will immediately get logged out of Facebook on that device.
Others are reading: