Do you want to do your Facebook General Account Settings? Continue below:
For reasons best known to you, you may want to personalize your Facebook account to suit your preferences, taste, or need. You can do that by accessing the Facebook general account settings.
Facebook general account settings control stuff like your Facebook privacy, Facebook notifications, security, passwords, mobile, and lots more. To change your Facebook account settings, click the drop-down arrow that appears at the right-hand side of your Facebook page, then select settings.
Modifying your Facebook account settings gives you the opportunity to achieve a customized Facebook user experience that works pretty well for you and your business.
How to find Facebook general account settings
Finding your Facebook general account settings its easier and faster, to find your settings simply click on the three lines icon at the top of your page, then scroll down to the bottom of your page and tap account settings. You can update your account settings including;
- General settings – these settings help to edit basics like your Facebook name, Facebook passwords, or email which can only be changed one or two times during the lifetime of your Facebook account.
- Security settings – These settings turn on alert and approvals to help keep your Facebook account safe from unauthorized users.
- Privacy settings – every individual needs privacy when it comes to their social lifestyle. The Facebook privacy settings help you to adjust who sees your posts and who can look up your posts on your timeline. You can adjust your privacy settings to “private” or “public”.
- Timeline and tagging – these settings manage who can see your timeline and photos you tagged or are tagged in on your Facebook account.
- Blocking – manages who and what you want to block. It gives Facebook users the opportunity to block friends who are not necessarily needed in their Facebook account.
- Language settings – Facebook is the world’s most frequently used social media network has over a hundred different languages ranging from English to China and lots more.
- Notifications and mobile – it helps to reset preferences for how Facebook notifies you about activities and events that concern you.
- Apps settings – manages applications you and other Facebook members use.
To edit your general account settings, use the edit bar that is seen beside your account settings to modify and save changes of your Facebook general account settings. You can also make changes like; your mobile settings, payment settings, Facebook ads settings, apps settings, and many other settings.
Enjoyed reading this article? For more info on many other related articles contact our website tech.
Related Articles on Facebook general account settings
- Facebook account settings problem
- Facebook account settings username
- Facebook settings page
- reset Facebook account settings
- Facebook general settings
- Facebook.com settings
- My account settings
- Facebook data saver settings
- Newsfeed Facebook settings
Thanks for checking out our post on Facebook General Settings. I hope you learned something. Please do come back again.