Facebook Dating Not Working: How Do I Create my Facebook Dating Profile?
Facebook dating app download free for singles is a Facebook dating feature that allows Facebook single users to find other singles within their location.
You might be a single lady or guy or a divorced lady, and you are looking for ways to meet single guys or ladies and connect with them but don’t know how or where to find them; you are in the right place.
First, you must have it at the back of your heart that the Facebook dating app is not a standalone application as some people imagine it to be.
Some people even search their mobile store for the Facebook dating app. Well, you definitely won’t find it because the dating app is not independent of Facebook.
Instead, the Facebook dating app is a Facebook recent feature that enables people to connect with other singles in their location. This feature makes matches from other single guys and ladies from your location available.
This implies that the Facebook dating app allows single individuals to meet other persons that share similar interests with them.
One outstanding feature of the Facebook dating app is that you are certain that Facebook won’t disclose your identity to your Facebook friends. What this means is that your Facebook friends won’t get to find out that you are Facebook dating.
That is, you can choose who will see your dating profile. Also, users can send messages to each other without having to match first.
Facebook Dating App
I mentioned this earlier, but let me quickly emphasize it again for clarity. The Facebook dating app is not independent of the Facebook app you know.
One of the reasons why it is called the Facebook dating app is because the Facebook feature is packed with so many unique features that you will find in an independent app.
Many people even prefer the Facebook dating feature to other online dating apps, given its benefit over others.
Hence, rest assured that immediately you have access to the normal Facebook app, you also have access to the Facebook dating app.
FB Dating App Free
Dating on Facebook is free. You only need to download the Facebook app, sign up with Facebook, and get started. Once you have downloaded and installed the Facebook app, you have successfully installed the Facebook Dating app.
FB Dating Sites
As I said earlier, there are still other sites or apps that you can download to proceed with an online dating site.
These sites can either be downloaded from the Google Play Store for Android and the Apple App Store for iPhone users.
Nevertheless, if you should ask me, I would choose Facebook Dating rather than having to start downloading apps and going through the stress.
Another reason is that the feature is undoubtedly secured and kept private. Also, Facebook does not show or share what you do inside Facebook, Dating to third parties and even your friends. Below are some of the sites for singles to find a match:
- Coffee Meets Bagel
- The League
- Plenty of Fish, and so on.
Create my Facebook Dating Profile
Now that you have downloaded, installed the Facebook Mobile app, and signed up, you can now move on to creating a Profile because that’s the next step that follows. Read through to see how you can create a profile:
- Launch your Facebook mobile app
- Click on the “Menu” icon on your screen’s upper right side. The menu icon is “the three horizontal lines”. For iPhone users, you will see the “Menu” icon at the bottom right side of your Facebook page.
- Now, click on the dating notification of the dating icon (a heart icon with red and purple color).
- Just right on the dating home, you will be asked to create a dating profile. Create one!
- Once you are done creating your dating profile, confirm your gender, as well as your location. Also, upload a nice photo of you for your dating profile.
- After completing this step, Facebook will direct you to a page where you will be given potential matches.
How to use Facebook Dating
Here is how to use the feature:
- Open your Facebook mobile app.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen, then click on “Dating”. If you can’t find the “Dating” feature, click on “See More”. Note that for iPhone users, you will see the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- As soon as you are done, you will be directed to the dating section.
- Now tap “Get started” and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You will now select the gender you are interested in, the location, and a clear photo of you.
- Once you are through, Facebook will create a dating profile for you by eliminating your non-dating profile. You can also make changes to your profile.
- Click “Done” when you have finished making changes.
Facebook will proceed to send you matches after you just followed the above steps.
Once you get a match, you will surely get a notification. And if the person you are matched with is okay by you, click on the “heart icon” on his or her Dating feed.
Facebook Dating Not Working
In my previous post, I mentioned that Facebook placed some restrictions on its new feature. That is, not everyone has access to the feature. You can only find the feature hard to access if only:
- You are not up to 18 years of age and above.
- If your Facebook mobile app is not upgraded yet, and
- Also, if the feature is not out yet in your country.
That’s all on Facebook Dating App Download Free for Singles – Create my Facebook Dating Profile.