Facebook Dating Countries Where Dating is Free for Singles
On the topic “Dating in Facebook Dating is Free for Singles”, there have been some latest updated and developed features on the Facebook app. Some of which include Facebook Dating Free and Facebook Avatar.
With these latest features, Facebook users can finally participate in more fun ways to communicate with families and friends.
The Facebook dating feature has allowed users to get other single users into meaningful relationships.
Like a few other dating sites, like Tinder, and Badoo, Facebook officially has made its dating site available.
Dating on Facebook Dating is Free for Singles
The Facebook dating free app was made available to some countries only. But soon, it will be made available to all Facebook account owners and users worldwide. It can only be accessed by Facebook users of age 18 and above.
Recently, the feature was made accessible to the Indians. It is straightforward and free to use and participate in. Only users operating on the Facebook mobile application can access this feature.
From the heading, Facebook dating is a feature that allows Facebook users to connect, communicate, and get into meaningful relationships with each other.
The feature was made open to a few countries, including the Indians of recent, and soon will be developed and made accessible to all other countries.
Users are to create a Facebook dating profile to get the feature, as it is a separate room on the app. And it does not use your Facebook profile on the app.
Facebook Dating App
The Facebook Dating site can be operated on the web browser or via a link. It is not a separate app that can be downloaded. Instead, you can access the dating feature from the updated version of the Facebook mobile application only.
All that is required is to update your Facebook mobile application and log in to your account. Then go to see more options from the Facebook menu page. There you can get the Facebook dating feature.
Key Features of Facebook Dating
Using the Facebook dating feature comes with some features. They include:
- Stories sharing via linked accounts: Users can get their shared stories from their Instagram and Facebook accounts to the Facebook dating account. This means your account can be linked to your Instagram and Facebook profile.
- Live locations: In the chat room with other users, live locations can be shared within themselves. This is meant to provide security among users.
- Secret Crush: The secret crush feature allows users to add up to 9 of their Facebook friends. This usually is not allowed by default. You will have to add them to your secret crush list, and they will add you, too, before you can get matched to them.
There are other features not listed here.
Facebook Dating Countries
Below is a list of countries in which the Facebook dating feature is currently available.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
There you have it. Now note that there may be some new development; hence some countries are not listed above.
Create My Facebook Dating Profile
As said earlier, users must sign up for an account on Facebook dating. This can be done via the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the homepage, tap on the menu icon.
- Tap on the see more options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Fill in your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions on the page.
- Add some pictures of you to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
After this step, your account will be created and ready to use. You will have to tap on the love icon to notify an interest in a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping the cancel sign (X).