Facebook is a forum, as we all know, through which individuals from far and close get linked and communicate with each other. And one way that people communicate with each other is to buy and sell goods. The marketplace feature, which is one that has exploded on the web, has recently been introduced by Facebook.
This marketplace is a comfortable and simple place where things around you and far away can be bought and sold. People who want to purchase are permitted to preview on-sale goods and look for the item of their choosing.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
The Facebook Marketplace App is a digital marketplace where many different users can come together to exchange, buy and sell products from around and far away. However, after the marketplace acts as a location where the goods and prices are displayed by buyers, and the buyer previews these goods and engages in conversation with the seller, but any other transaction is then continued outside the app. The marketplace helps you to;
- Look for items to buy.
- Discover items on sale by location or class.
- Create images and listings of items you have for sale.
- Set custom prices and items for your products.
- Send messages to buyers or sellers to proceed with transactions.
- Have a view of the previous transaction that has taken place.
In reality, the Facebook app does not take responsibility for handling the transactions for the goods, users, and consumers who work it out on their own.
Who Can Use this Facebook Marketplace App?
The Facebook Marketplace App is now accessible and open to users of iPhone and Android aged 18 and over. It is certainly possible for someone who has participated in this before to testify that this marketplace is open to interested users to sell, buy, and exchange their goods for money.
The marketplace for desktops and PCs, however, is not yet, but it is pinned to an unpredictable period on the board.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
How to Browse And Use the Marketplace
- Open your Facebook on your phone.
- At the top of the app, click on the Store icon.
- Click on “Categories” at the top.
- Select the type of item you want to view.
- Browse the marketplace for the item you want.
- Click on your preferred item to get more details.
- Click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
- If you are really interested in the product and want to purchase it, click on “Message”.
- Click on “Save”.
How to Sell on the Facebook Marketplace
- Open the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- At the top left side, click on “Sell”.
- Select a type or category for the product you want to sell.
- Add the images of the items you have on sale.
- Type a title for the item.
- Enter the price of items.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Make a choice of the groups you would like to advertise your marketplace to
- Click on “POST”.